Peace Out, R-Town

And so another rotation has ended, bringing me back to Charlottesville to prepare for the Shelf exam tomorrow.  Oh, and also to do that take-home Evidence Based Medicine Exam that I forgot about.  Ugh, what happened to me this rotation?  It's as if living at home removed any and all sense of responsibility.  In fact, I just realized that I left all of my dress clothes in my bedroom closet and have none with me here at UVA.  Oops.

I can't lie, Midlothian Medical Care really grew on me this past month.  Kind of like how the fat grew on my abdominal region after each catered meal brought by the pharmacy representatives.  I'll miss those kooky nurses the most.  And I know they'll miss me too, because they told me that they liked me more than Bob, Eric, and Lee.  BAHAHA!  Okay, maybe they didn't tell me that, but I'm pretty sure it's true anyway.


Farewell, Richmond!  It was nice seeing you, let's hang out again soon.

No comments: