Terrible Twos

Since I was in China for winter break, I missed the second anniversary of Titan's adoption.  I can hardly believe that I've had him for two years already.  It feels like just yesterday that Catmo and I went to the Chesterfield County Animal Shelter and took home this tiny ball of destruction for the small price of $10.


Over the past two years, Titan has learned some valuable skills.  For example: not peeing in the house, not chewing the remote control, not eating furniture, not jumping on people, not bolting out the door at every opportunity.

While these skills are wonderful and much appreciated on my part, Titan has also picked up on some bad habits.  For example: climbing into my bed when I'm not home, barking at strangers when they approach the house, humping other dogs at the dog park.

Here's to two years of highs and lows with my best friend in the whole wide world, and to the many more to come!

No comments: