Homeward Bound

First of all, Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey was one of my all-time favorite movies as a child.  Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco, on the other hand, was a pathetic and poorly-made sequel that should be buried and forgotten for the rest of time.

What was I talking about again?  Oh yeah, I'm heading home tonight to start my month-long Family Medicine rotation at Midlothian Medical Care with Dr. Reinhardt.  There are many reasons for me to be excited about this rotation: I'm interested in Family Medicine as a career option, I get to live at home and eat mom nomz for a month, and lunch is provided every day by drug reps.  I'm also terrified, because the office is less than ten minutes from my parents' house, which means a lot of my neighbors go to see Dr. Reinhardt as their primary care physician.  Hmm, this could be awkward...

2 comments:

Janice Dean said...

Sounds like good practice in confidentiality, objectiveness, and respect! Good luck, but I think your genuine care for other people will shine through any awkwardness you encounter.

Janice Dean said...

I guess I should have used the word "objectivity." :-P