Help! I Need Somebody

If you've talked to me anytime in the past 24 hours, you've probably noticed that I've been even more animated than usual.  AND THAT'S BECAUSE I'M HAVING A LIFE CRISIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact, I feel something like this:


When I created my fourth year schedule earlier this month, I did a beautiful job of planning my rotations to help me decide whether I wanted to go into Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine when I grow up.  Over the past few days, however, I've fallen more and more in love with OB/GYN and Pediatrics.  Now, instead of having to decide between two possible careers, I'm torn between four.  What am I supposed to do??  How do I choose?!?  And what if I make the wrong decision and regret it for the rest of my life???

Oh well, no time to think about it now.  I have to go finish a presentation that I'm supposed to give to my team tomorrow on the effects of metformin and simvastatin on polycystic ovary syndrome.  Okay, that's one strike against OB/GYN...

1 comment:

Josh said...

Isn't that kind of the point of family medicine anyway? You get to combine medicine, peds, and OB...