Dog Days Are Over

Lisa, my friend from the dog park, was out of town for the weekend, and I got to babysit her dog, Radley.  Luckily, Radley and Titan are BFF.  They're both ridiculously energetic and play together really well.


Surprisingly, taking care of two dogs is actually easier than taking care of one.  Instead of having to take Titan for a walk in the morning and to the dog park in the evening, I could just put the two of them in the yard all afternoon.  I didn't have to feel bad about not being home, because they could keep each other company.  Best of all, they wore each other out, so they were tired (and therefore extremely well-behaved) whenever they were inside the house.

Lisa came by last night to take Radley home, and I think Titan was sad to see her go.  I know I was: now I have to take time again to exercise him every day.  But I am le tired!

No comments: