Four Is Roar

There's nothing quite like hanging out with undergrad friends on the Corner.  Case in point: Saturday night after Emily and Anthony's wedding.  Good times were had by all.  That is, until I lost to Holby in a best out of three Connect Four match.  That's right, we're so cool that we play Connect Four at the bar.  Note that I am trying to be a good sport by shaking Holby's hand, but my face gives away my distaste.


Unpictured: Molly, whom I partially blame for my loss.  HOW COULD YOU LET HIM LULL ME INTO SUCH A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY!?

The following is not a particularly interesting story, but I wanted to document it somewhere so that one day, when I'm old and fat, I can look back and point to the exact day I began my irreversible plunge into obesity.

Later that night, six of us went to find late night food at the White Spot.  Altogether, we managed to consume nine Gus burgers, six plates of French fries, and two servings of Grills withs.  Seriously, guys, what the heck is wrong with us??

No comments: