A Swing and a Miss

I'm out of ideas.  I went to trivia at McGrady's tonight, armed with what would seem like an invincible lineup: one medical student, two lawyers, one landscape architect, and education graduate students in biology, social studies, English, and foreign languages.  Our final score: 34.6.  The winning score: 36.  WHAT ELSE CAN I DO??

I know, I can rewrite the hook from Like a G6 and dedicate it to my patients at the Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center.

Stickin’ pipelines through my abs, it’s the fashion
When we eat we do it right, pureed rations
Drippin’ Vital from my pump, don’t hafta chew
Now I’m feedin’ so fly with my G-tube
With my G-tube, with my G-tube
N-n-n-n-n-now I’m feedin’ so fly with my G-tube
With my G-tube, with my G-tube
N-n-n-n-n-now I’m feedin’ so fly with my G-tube

1 comment:

Janice Dean said...

Loooooove this! I still have the scar from the G-tube I had after surgery as a baby. I feel that this fact entitles me to hearing you sing "With my G-tube." :-D