So you had a bad day....

My mother always told me I was a pro at complaining. Something about it is just cathartic. To be honest I have nothing to complain about other than boredom this time of year. As I was reading the news this morning I read a story that made me laugh and think of the old saying "no good deed goes unpunished."

A 26 year old man in Minnesota thought he was doing a good deed when he offered a ride to a 70 year old woman who rents from his mother. He offered to drive her to the bank thinking she was getting money to make her latest rent payment. Little did he know that she entered the bank, threatened to use a gun, and left with over $3000. They were both taken in to custody until it was understood that the young Samaritan was an innocent unknowing accomplice.

Talk about a rough start to your day.

Full story here: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20026304-504083.html

No comments: