Greetings to the Followers of Sammas

As a devoted reader of Sam's blog I am excited and terrified to fill his shoes for this week. My job (as a federal employee I'm fully prepared for the heckling) isn't nearly as exciting as Sam's so I'll stick to writing about funny and/or interesting things in the news.

I'll be the first to admit I am kind of sad when an election season is over because I enjoy all the debate that it stirs up. Few people are devoted to following all the positions as us policy wonks who live and work in the shadow of the capital building. This is why I always wonder what could make people pay more attention. I am happy to say I found the solution... not really, but I did find a campaign video that made me laugh. I'm all in favor of signing a petition that all future campaign videos must be auto-tuned like this. Anyone with me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44mqiBrB0zI

No comments: