I Dream of Zombie

Despite the fact that last night's The Walking Dead season finale was the greatest letdown of all time, it still inspired me to have the coolest dream of all time.


Setting: The Zombie Apocalypse has already begun and is spreading throughout our nation.

Characters: Christin, Kathryn, Stevie, Tina, and Sammas.

Plot: We gather in my parents' family room to determine our route to the refugee center.  Apparently in this version of the Zombie Apocalypse, communications have not been severed, because we are able to easily plot our course using Stevie's iPhone.  We pile into his Bronco and begin our treacherous journey.

Conflict: Eventually we run out of supplies.  We pull up to a Food Lion parking lot crawling with Zombies.  Stevie and I kill many of them with the fire axe and shotgun that we have picked up on the way.  We find tons of people already inside and scramble to get our share of canned food and bottled water.

Climax: I find my old UVA Resident Staff Nalgene on the bottled water shelf.  I've been wondering where I left that thing!

Resolution: None, because my ALARM WENT OFF AT 6AM AND WOKE ME UP FROM MY ZOMBIE DREAM.  Ugh, worst!

3 comments:

Tina aka Your Mommy said...

Is this me Tina or other Tina that you know and it always confuses me because I think you're talking about me but you are actually talking about the other Tina? And did I kill any zombies?

Sammas said...

It was Tina aka My Mommy. I don't remember if you killed any zombies, but you did bake some really delicious cookies for the trip.

Christin said...

When I pictured your dream in my head, the 2004 Summer Olympics were on TV in the background.