Picture This

It has been unseasonably warm this week, with temperatures in the upper 60s despite the fact that it's late November.  I certainly can't complain about the nice weather, since I'm headed to the Outer Banks to meet up with my parents and their friends tomorrow.  Speaking of weather, can somebody explain to me what the weather on Thanksgiving Day is going to be in Roanoke?  I mean, what the heck does that picture even mean?  Is the Sun going to be shedding crocodile tears or something?


I'm kind of obsessed with this post from Hyperbole and a Half that addresses the inadequacy of the pediatric pain scale.  For that reason, I'm going to steal her "better" pain scale, print it out, and show it to all of my patients for the rest of the month.


Matt sent me a text earlier today of the cupcake mold shown below.  It's from Fred & Friends, a website that sells... well, I'm not exactly sure what.  But if one of its products is a cupcake mold called Nomskulls, you'd better believe that I've already bought $5000 worth of stock in it.

No comments: