Daily Double

[cue the pew-pew-pew sound from Jeopardy]

I took Titan to the dog park this morning for a play date with some of his friends.  Minutes after we came home, I got a call from Lee that Hershey was in town, so later this afternoon, we took them back for some more playtime.  Two trips to the dog park in one day?  This is unprecedented!

Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera along with me, and taking pictures of Titan and Hershey together at home proved to be a nearly impossible task.  Here is the only shot I have of the both of them sitting still for more than five seconds:


Tonight, we had yet another potluck.  ZOMG, why has Thanksgiving morphed into a two-week-long celebration?  As you can tell, none of us is very upset about this turn of events.


And because that photo was taken post-nomfest, here's a glimpse of the food we prepared.  Not pictured are Sunny's biscuits, Chrissy's deviled eggs, Brittany's sweet potatoes, and Liz's blueberry pie.


So, who's going host a potluck and/or feed me tomorrow night?  Any takers out there?

No comments: