Family Dinner

Celeste prepared a family meal of beef bulgogi for our house today.  ZOMG, it was the best!  My only regret is that at 6pm I was so hungry that I forgot we were going to eat together, and I cooked myself dinner.  When David reminded me of our plans, I quickly stopped what I was doing and put everything back in the fridge.  Sigh, hanger-induced delirium: it strikes again!  At least those nomz can be saved for me to enjoy on another day.

I came across the creative internet (106 things) while I was perusing Facebook the other day (shocking, I know).  I haven't had time to watch most of the stuff on there because, well, 106 is a really big number (that's 5 more creative things than there are dalmatians!).  So... why don't you scurry on over there and tell me which ones are worth watching, hmm?  Kthxbai.

No comments: