Happy Belated Birthday!

Last month, Qdoba sent me a buy-one-get-one-free coupon for my birthday to enjoy with a friend.  Nice try, Qdoba.  You didn't take into account the possibility that I have no friends.  WHO'S THE SUCKER NOW??

Actually, that may not be far from the truth.  The coupon expired today, so I tried futilely to get a bunch of people to have dinner with me.  Of all my conversations, though, this one was my favorite:

Sam: You eaten yet?
John: Yeah man, whats up?
Sam: got a buy one get one free coupon to qdoba, didnt know if you wanted to join
John: Aw thanks for asking, you should just eat two all by yourself
Sam: ... I guess ill have to have to (have TWO) ba dum chi!
John: Lolocaust
Sam: HAHAHAHA

In the end, I was able to convince Richie to come with me, even though he had already eaten dinner.  Which meant that I got to have company AND take a second entree home to enjoy tomorrow.  Two Qdoba dinners in a row?  Now that's a real birthday present!

No comments: