Work Sucks!

I know
She left me roses by the stairs
Surprises let me know she cares

Err... anyway, I worked from 7am until 8pm today and somehow only picked up two patients.  It made me want to kill myself.  Plus, since I had to work all day, I didn't even get to hang out with Catmo while she was in town.  Internal Medicine, you are a cruel mistress!

I guess I can't really complain, though, since I had an otherwise amazing weekend.  I caught the Punch Brothers concert at Lime Kiln Theater in Lexington on Friday night.  Despite Chris Thile's hoarse voice, it was still an amazing show.  There was an open seat in the front row, so I even snuck up during the second set to take some close-up shots of the band.


Sitting up at the front has its drawbacks, though, like when Chris Thile stares at you while he sings.  I couldn't avert my eyes when he did it to me, so I just sat there while he pierced my soul with his gaze for fiften seconds.  Awkward!!

I'll spare you the rant I delivered after the last time I went to see the Punch Brothers perform, but I'll still leave you with a video of them live (at WNRN in Charlottesville, no less!).

No comments: