Easing In

I am quite terrified of the Internal Medicine rotation.  It's notoriously the hardest clerkship with the most difficult Shelf exam.  I caught a lucky break today by being assigned to a resident who only had two patients, both of whom were scheduled to be discharged.  He had to work in clinic this afternoon, so there was literally nothing for me to do this afternoon, and I got sent home (literally, he told me to "get out of here") after noon didactic lecture.  Plus, since our team currently doesn't have any patients, I don't need to preround on anybody tomorrow, and I actually get to sleep in.

Oh, did I mention that our noon didactic lectures come with a free lunch?  ZOMG, they sure know how to woo me!

The only thing that gets me more excited than a good start to a new rotation is Pokemon, so enjoy this fan-made Pokemon movie trailer.  The premise is pretty FARFETCH'D, but it would be TentaCOOL to watch if you ask me!

No comments: