You Win Some, You Lose Some

In celebration of Christin's birthday, we went to Mellow Mushroom for their weekly Trivia Night.  Despite a strong start in the first half, our team's progress slowed to a near halt by the end of the game.  I'm not going to point any fingers, but I think it's safe to say that putting "GORT" as our answer and wagering six points (you don't even want to know the question) was when our team jumped the shark.

What we lost in trivia points, we gained in free food.  Andrew and I had been eying the Hawaiian pizza sitting on the table next to us for the better part of an hour when the patrons finally moved the leftovers to the bar to be taken away.  Of course, I immediately pounced on the newly abandoned pizza slices, which Andrew and I split.  Oh, teh freericious nomz!

I don't know whether to count this as a win or a loss, but I saw my first vaginal yeast infection in clinic today.  I think Lee put it best with the following analogy: "Vaginas are like Luke Skywalker.  So much potential for greatness; so much potential for terrible, terrible nastiness."  Truer words have never been spoken.

No comments: