Happy Birthday, Roomie!

It's Timmy's birthday today!  Tonight's celebrations will consist of reading Internal Medicine textbooks punctuated by breaks to play Words with Friends.  Alas, that is the curse of having to wake up at 6am to go to work.

Speaking of Timmy, allow me to introduce you to my new roommates.  We'll start with the birthday boy himself.

Timmy: Graduated from UVA in '08.  Apparently has a ton of the same friends as I did in undergrad, but I didn't meet him until Sunny suggested that he live with me this year.  Back in C-ville for grad school in the Curry School of Education.  Perhaps loves Titan more than I do.

Bassem: Roommate from last year who moved from one of the upstairs bedrooms to the one next to mine.  Now a second year in med school.  Wakes up early to go running before class every morning, which means he's way more committed than I am.

Celeste: First year med student from Northern Virginia.  Continues Kristen's tradition of being the only girl in the house and living in the basement.  Likes decorating the house and keeping it clean even more than I do, which is nice for me!

David: Another first year med student.  Converted to the Light Side after attending Virginia Tech for undergrad.  Gets extra points for enjoying taking photos.  But then again, I wouldn't consider him a real Asian if he didn't.

Robert: Fifth year undergrad.  That's all I know about him so far, because I've spoken a total of two sentences to him since he moved in last weekend.  Awk.

Welp, now you know who my roommates are, so you'll know who I'm talking about when I refer to them.  Here's to my brand new famiry!

No comments: