Over the Mountain

I ventured over the mountain into the valley kingdom of Waynesboro for my first day of AIM today.  I'm working at Waynesboro Primary Care this upcoming month, which means I have to commute half an hour each way every day.  It's worth it, though, to work with the hilarious people at the office.

Nurse: "Carrie just called to tell me that her Blackberry exploded again.  Well, maybe it wouldn't if she stopped blowing it up with lies!"

Plus, we had a really overbooked and long morning, so pizza was ordered for everyone.  Thank God, because my stomach had started a northward migration, eating my esophagus as it ascended my GI tract.

All in all, a pretty fun day.  But tomorrow I have to start dictating clinic notes.  LOLWUT!?

1 comment:

cbmblog said...

have you been eating at willie's icecream? it's probably the best thing about waynesboro!