Today's Gonna Be a Great Day

The autistic character of Mark Haddon in The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time decides that it will be a wonderful day if he sees four red cars in a row.  Like Mark, I enjoy looking for patterns in life, but I use a different paramenter:  it will be a wonderful day if I kill two mosquitoes in my house within ten minutes of waking up, like I just did.  Yes, it's the simple things in life.  It also helps that, having finished a week-long rotation, I have no responsibilities whatsoever this weekend.  Schwaaa??

On a completely unrelated note, I met a really cute girl at No. 3 last night.  I think she was a nurse and I think her name was Annie (sp?) Tran (sp?), but unfortunately Don't Stop Believing started playing and I got dragged away.  As I was being pulled back into the med school dancing circle (well, more like dancing blob), she asked me to Facebook her.  Didn't she know that there are 879 people on Facebook named Annie Tran, and I don't know if I'm even spelling it right??  So, not to sound like a stalker or anything, but if you know anything about who this girl is, let me know...

No comments: