I Was Wrong

Despite having killed two mosquitoes in my house within ten minutes of waking up, today was not the great day that I had foreseen.  First, I wanted to play The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, only to discover that our GameCube has no controllers or memory card, so I had to pay $25 for used ones on Amazon.  Then, I wanted to do my Emergency Medicine BLS certification, but the website was down this afternoon.  Then, I tried to go for a run with Titan, but as soon as I stepped outside, it started raining.  Finally, I resigned myself to watching Steppin': The Movie on TV, but it turned out to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen.  And not in a good way, either.

Perhaps I need a new algorithm for calculating wonderful days, or perhaps all my luck has been building up for tonight's Pirate Party.  And if last year's party was an indication, this should be a mARRRvelous night!

No comments: