Nightmares and Daydreams

Richie:  I had a bad dream.  I walked all night and into the morning to get to White Spot and there were no Gus Burgers.  And then you laughed at me.

Meanwhile, I walked into the clinic this morning, and all the nurses were chattering about how today was Picnic Day.  "Yeah, I guess it is sunny and warm today!" I replied, assuming that "picnic day" was some kind of weird Waynesboro-ism that just meant that it was really nice outside.  Then I saw all of the food in the break room and realized that everyone had brought in food for an actual picnic at lunchtime!  Pork BBQ, deviled eggs, potato salad, homemade ice cream... need I say more?  The freericious nomz surely have a way of finding me, no matter where I am.

1 comment:

Rich Rueb said...

order me a jealousy on the rocks!!!!