Pray for Yolisa

I have a very serious prayer request.  At the end of our hike to St. Mary's Falls today, my dearest Yolisa was found in the water.  I can only surmise that while I had set her upon a rock, one of the several dogs who were running around (including Titan) must have knocked her into the swimming hole.  It couldn't have been more than a minute or two, but the bag was pretty drenched, and the camera had taken a good soaking.  I'm going to take her to the camera shop to see what they suggest tomorrow after work.  Until then, please pray that she makes a full recovery... I literally cannot afford to purchase another digital SLR camera, and I would simply miss Yolisa too much.

I also just tried to remove an ugly but harmless moth from our bathtub with a piece of tissue.  I turned to walk it outside and set it free, but accidentally dropped it into the toilet.  Nothing good can come from this day!!

No comments: