It's a Beautiful Day

Kristy, the course coordinator for the Geriatrics clerkship, keeps referring to these two weeks as "your favorite rotation."  I'm beginning to understand why.

Grace and I worked... ahem, "worked"... with the Palliative Care team this morning.  What does this mean?  Well, it means that we met with the rest of the team at 9am, spent an hour talking about all of our patients, and then went to go talk to as many of them as we could (read: two) before it was time to break for lunch.  I'm not sure I could live a life quite that slow-paced, but I certainly can't blame anyone who does.  Perhaps in my old age I can semi-retire and become a Palliative Care physician.  Why not?

I would also like to share the wonderful news that when I hooked Yolisa up to the AC adapter at Crutchfield today, she came back to life!  That means that she's fine, and I just need to replace my zapped battery.  I already ordered one for $35, and it should be here within the week.  Huzzah!

No comments: