Money Laundering

That's what they do in the dry cleaning business.  I'll be honest, I rarely ever take my clothes to the dry cleaners.  Partly because I don't know what the term "dry cleaning" really means, partly because I'm really lazy, and partly because it's so freaking expensive!

I finally caved in to the notion that my ties might be carrying germs around and contributing to my immunocompromised patients' development of MRSA and C. difficile, so I brought all of them to the dry cleaners.  Some of my ties I've owned since high school but have never been cleaned before.  Unfortunately, the cost is $3.95 per tie, and I own 20 ties.  That's $79 that I will never see in my life again.  On the bright side, some of my ties now have colors so vibrant that I can't even look in a mirror when I put them on.

If my story has made you sad, then the following trailer will make you glad!



I just ate a scrumptious pear!

EDIT: ZOMG, it's been taken down!  Well, it was the trailer that played for Thor at Comic Con.  Sigh, I knew it was too good to last.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is too expensive. you can get them dry cleaned for like a dollar each.