At Last

After an entire week of Otology/Laryngology in which I did nothing but watch my attendings and residents perform microscopic surgery on a TV screen, it feels really good to switch over to Sinus/Plastics and finally get to scrub in again.  I worked with Dr. Park today, who let me do a significant amount of cutting and cauterizing... and then subsequently criticized my poor handiwork.  I honestly can't be upset about it, though, because he is just so freaking good at what he does.

George: I saw this shirt btw
and thought of you
http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=14650
I was going to get it for your birthday
but I realized i didn't know your shirt size
or your birthday
or had 10 dollars
Sam: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHASL:AKSJFDSFKJ
need.want.now.
George: hahaha
Sam Zhao - predicted response, affirmed

You know, this probably isn't relevant to anything, but I wear shirts sized Small and my birthday is on August 21.  Hint, hint.

No comments: