My First Day of Work

...was also my first day of vacation.  For some reason, while everybody else began their rotations today, the Psychiatry rotation in Roanoke doesn't start until tomorrow morning.  I basically had one more day of vacation but nobody to enjoy it with, so I ended up running errands all day instead.

The errand that I'd been putting off for the longest time was buying new dress shirts.  I hate doing it, because apparently the rest of America is much larger than me.  Very few "slim fit" shirts are made, and the designs are usually limited to just white, blue, and black.  But I persevered today, finding two shirts that actually fit me.  Oddly, one of them was at the local Goodwill.

The other thing that bothers me about buying new shirts is all of the pins that are used to tack them in.  Does anybody even know why they still use them in the packaging process??  They're annoying to remove, and they're even more annoying when I miss one and it pricks me when I put the new shirt on.

No comments: