Adventures Galore

What a weekend of firsts!  Last night was my first time going to a drive-in theater.  A bunch of us took a short road trip to see How to Train Your Dragon and Sherlock Holmes at Lexington's famous Hull's Drive-In.  Aside from a few raindrops that never amounted to anything, the weather was perfect.  And even though I'd already seen both movies, I had a ton of fun, and you can definitely expect to find me there again throughout the summer.

Tonight, Richie took me for my first stick shift driving lesson.  It was much harder than I wanted it to be, but Richie told me I did a good job.  Hopefully he wasn't lying to me, hopefully I didn't damage his car too much, and hopefully he'll be willing to keep teaching me.  You know, because we'll have so much free time during our third year of medical school.  Oh, wait...

No comments: