Hollywood News

Alert!  Alert!  Catherine is now on the Internet Movie Database!  She's working on as the assistant to the executive producer on the upcoming show The Gates.  Or, as I like to refer to it, The Show That ABC Keeps Pushing for LOST Fans to Start Watching.  But now that I know that Catherine's working on it, I'm more than willing to give in to ABC's wishes.  Plus, the show is about vampires... and who doesn't like vampires these days?

Catmo now joins the ranks of Sylvia and Matt, my only two other friends on IMDb.  What do you mean I've never met Matt!?  We're friends from another life, brotha!  Hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk.

Anyway, speaking of television shows,  I've watched more Jeopardy! and Family Feud in Roanoke during the past month than I have over the past five years.  And, for the first time that I can ever recall, I actually got the Final Jeopardy! Round.

Category: Opera

Answer: The aria "Pour Mon Ame" by Donizetti includes 9 of these; a few tenors have earned the nickname "King of" them

--highlight below for the question--

[Question: What are high Cs?]

No comments: