Roanoke By the Numbers

I'm finally back in Charlottesville for good!  It didn't really feel like I was gone for an entire month, probably in part due to the fact that I came back every weekend.  But now I can finally sleep in my own bed for more than two nights out of the week, and let me tell you, I'm not going to miss my bed in Roanoke one bit.  No more waking up in the middle of the night because of my bedsprings squeaking every time I roll over!

Now, allow me to tell you the story of my experience in Roanoke in quantifiable terms:

Work
Number of times I was on call: 4
Number of times I actually got called in after going home: 0
Number of times I had to work past 5pm: 1

Eat
Number of times I spent exactly $22.50 in the cafeteria: 2
Number of granola bars left: 63
Number of Vitaminwater bottles left: 107

Play
Number of sports games I attended: 3
Number of times I went to Corned Beef: 1
Number of times I wish I'd gone to Corned Beef: 10,000,000

Welp, I guess it's off to study for my Psychiatry Shelf exam tomorrow morning.  By the way, does anybody out there know what a Shelf exam is?  Nosheen and I tried to look up the definition earlier, but all we could come up with was this.  I mean, that's nice and all, but I'm pretty sure that "SHELF" doesn't stand for "Super-Hard ELF."  Or does it??

No comments: