The End

Wow, folks.  That was it.  Six seasons of masterful artistry (well, except for the beginning of Season 3, when nothing happened for, like, six episodes, and the end of Season 4, when the story arc was interrupted by the writers' strike).  Err, where was I again?  Oh yeah, if you don't watch LOST, you can just enjoy this video and go along your merry way to explore the rest of the interwebz:


But what can I even say?  I'm at a loss (pun always intended) for words.  I'm pretty satisfied with how the series concluded, even if I still have approximately 4,815,162,342(!) questions left unanswered.  I won't give anything away in case any Lostafarians out there haven't seen the finale already (shame on you), but I will say this: where was Mr. Eko?  Where were Michael and Walt?  Where was Ana Lucia?  I need some closure on those characters, too!

I always knew that the end would be bittersweet, but I had hoped it would be more sweet than bitter.  Honestly, I feel as though I have lost (hoho, there it is again!) a brother.  And I don't even know what it's like to have a brother!!  I feel so alone, so aimless, so inconsequential in this mad world.  Where am I?  Who am I?  How do I get back to the island!?  We have to go back, Kate!  WE HAVE TO GO BACK!!

No comments: