Going, Going, Gone!

I just made my first sale on Craigslist!  Titan has outgrown his doghouse, and since it was so well-constructed, it sold very quickly.  The lady who bought it from me, however, may well be insane.  How do I know?  Well, she e-mailed me the following three messages within eight minutes of each other, without giving me a chance to reply to any of them:

Yes please, I want it.
Can you accept $65? I can bring my truck to work tomorrow and pick it up.
Please don’t sell to anyone else. I have 5 dogs, indoor/outdoor and even my cats would love the roof on this.

I won’t even bargain. $75 is a fair price.
Does it have a floor? It’s hard to see from the photo if it’s sitting on concrete.

Plywood flooring. You stated in the description I reread.


Perhaps she was afraid that she hadn't fully convinced me that she was a complete spaz, because after I agreed to sell it to her, she sent me the following two e-mails, back-to-back:

Sam,
You back in town?
I have someone who is going to pick up the dog house for me.
He’s a Fire Captain, here in Charlottesville.

Sam,
I really don’t want to have to pay to have the dog house picked up.
Do you think your roommates could lift it up into my pickup truck, either this Saturday or sometime after 3:30pm during the week?
Let me know please.


At least it's now done and over with, and I no longer need to worry about this lady blowing up my inbox with her paroxysms of e-mailing.

No comments: