Viral!!!

As we all know, Sam is very much a fan of the viral video. He's like a genetically perfect meme-spreader, some kind of carrier of digital skits akin to Typhoid Mary.

I am not such the fan of the viral video. I don't know why. I like other dumb things. I like foosball, like a ton. I read blogs so embarrassing I won't even list them here. But not for me the dredging of YouTube for the newest 3 minutes of new. I know it's cool that the internet is like ever-regenerating, ever-renewing, but yo, I got a life to live. Just kidding, I don't really, but YouTube tends to rub me the wrong way, most of the time. There are exceptions. I have watched that David Blaine video like 90000 times.

That's my apologia pro blogpost mia, because I, unlike Sam, am not going to be propagating any embedded videos. But I'm the guest blogger, so I do what I want.

Instead, I'm going to tell you something I heard on the radio yesterday that makes TOTAL SENSE but that I had never thought of before. Even scientists hadn't, apparently. I love those discoveries that are so like DUH that it just seems like other things will also fall into place like that. Anyway, you know how people can get a ton of plastic surgery and still somehow look old? Yes, obviously, we all know that, and it's a so-horrible sight. Apparently it's because you lose bone mass in your face as you age, so your face changes in these specific ways, and that's what makes you look just irredeemably old!

Maybe people already knew this, but I didn't. Isn't that interesting?????

Related: I miss trivia night.

No comments: