5 Things About Me

Maybe I should have introduced myself better. Ah, regrets. Anyway, here are 5 things about me, your guest-blogger:

1. Here's a list of some places I would like to go: Albania; Mississippi. People think I'm kidding when I say that, but I assure you, I am not. Albania has got to be weird as hell, cheap as hell, and with as nice coasts...as...hell. Or Croatia. I know there are bandits there or whatever, but so don't go into bandit territory. Problem solved. I'm pretty much convinced the same things are true of Mississippi. Really, I've learned, if you can just avoid the Food Lions/Wal-Marts of the South, you're going to avoid a lot of very real sadness. So avoid those, and shouldn't Mississippi have really good beaches? What?

2. One time I ran a sub-6 mile, because my dad said he would give me an eclair if I did, and I was, at the time, watching him eat a truly delicious looking eclair. He actually got me two. I ran a 5:59.3. So obviously, the lesson is, I way deserved it!!

3. My favorite sandwich used to be peanut butter and mayonnaise. Sorry, you can finish throwing up later. There are two more important things on this list.

4. I have never been baptized. This used to worry me a great deal. Now, I pretty much only thing about it when I'm trying to think of facts about myself.

5. One time I met Stephen Sondheim, which I realize is not a big deal to most people, but to me IT WAS HUGE because I love his musicals and they practically are the beat of my heart, sorry if you don't like A Little Night Music, that's your loss, loser. Anyway, while he wasn't mean or anything, so I guess I should be happy, he did fail to laugh at a joke I made. And there's no way he didn't get it. He just didn't care. That will never leave me.

No comments: