I'm Back!

And I'm completely and utterly exhausted.  I think I need a vacation from my vacation so I can recover from the insanity that just happened.  It's back to the daily grind of medical school, but at least I return with a few pearls of wisdom that I didn't have when I left.

1. Asians can and do get sunburn.  I don't think I've gotten sunburned since I was a kid, so I never learned how to properly apply sunblock.  For example, if you wipe off your sweaty face with a towel, you also wipe off your suntan lotion and will end up with what looks like a port wine stain and/or malar rash.  Also, you need to put suntan lotion in your armpits and on your knees.

2. The only ladies that will talk to me are skinny, white chicks under the age of 18 and large, black women over the age of 40.

3. Taking lots of pictures is fun, but posting all 647 of them is a task that takes days of hard work.

4. It's easier to show you than it is to try to explain it:




Thanks to Carnival Cruise Lines for playing that weird/creepy song on the stalker TV channel.  And super duper thanks to Catmo for guest blogging over the past few days.  I especially liked your entry on how awesome I am.  Because... yes.

No comments: