Joshvirus

During and after the cruise, many of us fell victim to the recently discovered and highly contagious Joshvirus.  Symptoms include general malaise, sore throat in the morning, and paroxysmal and productive episodes of cough.  While I believe that I am finally in the recovery phase of the disease, I still find it difficult to fall asleep at night due to the cough.  Thank God for codeine and guaifenesin!  Here's to hoping that we all get better before I start rounding on patients next week, and here's to hoping that I finally win Mellow Mushroom Trivia Night sometime before I graduate.  Foiled again!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Can we have Catherine back now?

Christin said...

Yea, it's pretty great. Not to rub it in or anything, but just to illustrate: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=39899848&l=8d64da3ed9&id=1508202

boom.