Itinerary

"Where are you going on vacation?" you ask.  "I'll tell you," I reply.

Tomorrow (Friday), I'm headed to DC with Josh and Katie, although I'm not sure we've decided what we want to do when we get there.  Hmm, we should probably figure that out.  Then I'm spending the night at Christin's place in... well, I don't know where she lives.  So much mystery surrounding my day!

Saturday, Stevie is picking me up on his way to Scottie and Barbara's wedding, where I'll get to hang out with more high school friends.  This actually marks the first time one of our best friends from high school is getting married... so weird.

Sunday, I fly down to Miami, where I'm leaving for a cruise to the Cayman Islands, Isla Roatan, Belize, and Cozumel.  Whether I come back is yet to be determined.

"What am I going to do while you're away?" you ask.  "I'll tell you," I reply.

Catmo has graciously accepted my request to guest blog over the next ten days.

"Who is Catmo?" you ask.  "STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!" I reply.

I met Catmo, whose real name is Catherine, on a cool autumn morning in freshman year PE class.  Our friendship began when we traced a drawing of Suzy the Softball Player together in the dirt during a particularly boring game of Chicago Ball.  Since then, I have crashed several of her family dinners, a family vacation, and even a neighborhood Winter Solstice party.  We've also become expert Taboo players, earning on average eight points a round when we play together.  Somehow, we have managed to remain friends for almost ten years, although she has repeatedly threatened to stop speaking to me after one of my awful (or is it awesome?) puns.

Welp, I'm off to enjoy my vacation.  Peace out, cub scout!

No comments: