Mandated Man Date

See that?  See what I just did there with that title?  Now that's what I call word wizardry.

"Try your best to relax and rest the night before the test" (First Aid 2009, p. 15)Well, Matt and I decided to obey the letter and the spirit of the law.  We drove to Short Pump this evening, where we had dinner at T.G.I. Friday's and then caught a screening of How To Train Your Dragon.  I'm pretty sure our waiter thought we were on an actual date, though, because at the end he asked us if we wanted to pay on one check.  Awkward.

Welp, the man date is over, we're checked into our hotel room, and it's time to get some rest before the big day.  It's hard to believe that it's finally here... see you guys on the other side!

But before I go, let's just dwell on the title of this post one more time.  Man, I'm good.