Early Bird Gets the Gig

I made the terrible mistake of not picking up my phone yesterday afternoon.  I was studying in the library, and for once I decided to enter the Zone and ignore all incoming calls and Gchats.  The call that I missed happened to be one asking me to play piano for the Drama department auditions this Sunday.  I returned the call in the evening and left a message, only to find out this morning that they had already found another accompanist for the job.  Ugh, I really could have used the money, but I suppose I should study and go to church on Sunday morning anyway.  Welp, that'll teach me to screen my calls ever again.

Here are a few pictures to cheer both you and me up after that sorrowful tale.

From Jenna's Facebook page:


From Nosheen's e-mail:


Oh, teh lulz!

No comments: