I Was Weird

I was just looking for an old file on my computer in my folder from college, and I came across the Bio that I had written for my role as pianist and rehearsal accompanist for the First Year Players' production of Fiddler on the Roof.  Apparently I was weirder than I ever remembered.  Why didn't somebody tell me??

Sam Zhao has studied piano for fifteen [trillion] years but secretly wishes he played the xylophone.  He enjoys eating shrimp and talking about himself.  And shrimp that talk about himself.  Like Russian gymnast Svetlana Khorkina, he wants to win gold as badly as he wants to mother his own child.  He would like to thank his two sons, Hambone and Flippy, for their constant support.  Sam is actually dead.  In lieu of flowers, please send shrimp.  No pun intended.

2 comments:

lauren said...

Hahaha, was this posted on the wall next to your picture or something? You'd think I'd remember reading something like this!

Tina aka Your Mommy said...

you "were" weird? you still are weird, you weirdo.

your bio is pretty funny though. i didn't know i had grandchildren named hambone and flippy.