It's Richie's Day!

Well, it was Richie's day yesterday, anyway.  Lee and I planned to make him dinner to celebrate, but we certainly did not allot enough time to go to the grocery store, prepare the meal, eat the food, and clean up afterwards.  It ended up being a much larger ordeal than I had expected, and while I enjoyed every minute of it, my stomach was left to pay the price.

We decided to make fajita burritos, and I kept telling Lee to cook more chicken, because I felt like we didn't have enough.  Well, it didn't occur to me that in addition to the chicken, we also had rice.  And beans.  And red peppers.  And yellow peppers.  And onions.  And tomatoes.  And lettuce.  And cheese. And sour cream.  And black olives.  And guacamole.  By the time we finished making our burritos, they looked something like this:


Do I regret eating all of this?  No.

Do I regret making a second one and eating that one too?  Umm, possibly, yes.

No comments: