What Else Could Go Right?

I am pleased to announce that, for the first time I can recall since I moved to Charlottesville, the Subway on the Corner is participating in the Footlong Nation Appreciation promotion.  For some reason, they've always refused to honor the deal where the $5 footlong price is extended to every sandwich on the menu.  But they've finally done it, and I can truthfully say that it was well worth the wait.

I am also pleased to announce that Nisha is still the most absurd person I know.  I logged onto Facebook earlier today to discover that she had written on Tina's wall the following statement: 

actually something came up and i'm back in tanzania!! 

Okay, what??  The phrase "something came up" does not logically precede the phrase "i'm back in tanzania."  You don't just pick up your things and fly from Richmond to Tanzania on a whim.  I can only presume that the soccer team that she was following for her documentary is finally playing in the international competition that kept getting postponed.  Nisha, if you're reading this, I hope you're getting some awesome footage!

But that doesn't change the fact that you are without a doubt the craziest person I know.

1 comment:

Tina aka Your Mommy said...

Sam, do you know Nisha at all? For her, saying, "Something came up and I'm back in Tanzania" is like the rest of us saying "Sorry I have to study/work/be boring this weekend".

P.S. My security word is "wasterr"