Doppelganger FAIL

It's Doppelganger Week on Facebook, a craze that has swept the interwebs like no other.  I finally gave in and put up a picture of Short Round, because I couldn't figure out what other famous person I even remotely resembled.  Neil suggested that I try one of those websites where you upload a picture and let them analyze it for you.  Well, I tried the one at MyHeritage.com, and the results were more stereotypical than they were accurate.


Really, guys?  Zhang Ziyi?  REALLY?  Sigh, worst.

2 comments:

Josh said...

bwahahaha

Josh (I take it back) said...

damnit...my first suggestion was Josie Maran. At least I'm a GOOD LOOKING woman.

Other funny "look-alikes" included: Tony Danza, Barry Manilo, Dominique Monoghan (the must have sensed I loved lost), Emma Watson, and ANNE FRANK! (WTF?!)