Consumers Beware

I just signed up for Shop It To Me, a website that matches your size and brand preferences.  It sends you an e-mail when clothing in your size goes on sale from the stores you normally shop at, saving you the trouble of searching for deals yourself.  This is especially useful for people like me who wear size XS, which is for some reason is NEVER in stock when things go on sale.  Why does the rest of America have to be so big??

Then again, the website might not be very useful for me if I say I'm interested in stores like Banana Republic.  The e-mail I got last night featured this "Sale Alert."  Whew, that $70 hat I've been wanting is finally on sale for $45!!!!11!!111!


Okay, seriously, as I was writing this post, the item sold out.  WHO IS OUT THERE PAYING $45 FOR A BR MONOGRAM SHADOW-PLAID WOOL DRIVER CAP!?  WHO???

1 comment:

Garrett said...

Hat bought. Hello, ladies; like my douchey fadora?