FYI

Christin just informed me that Jersey Shore's Pauly D will be DJing a party at the UVA Chapter of DKE later this month.  I'm not sure how accurate her sources are, but if this turns out to be true, I might have to bring myself to go to a frat party again just to see this guy "perform his craft."  Why do they keep referring to it on the show like that??

Of course, this is the same Christin that's going to party it up later this week at McFadden's in DC, where JWoww and Pauly D will be making special appearances.  Perhaps my dream was really a vision of the future...

2 comments:

Rich Rueb said...

this is me shunning you for contemplating attending a frat party... shahhhhhhhh!

Christin said...

pauly the problem!!

i also just bought a star magazine because of a cover article on how j woww used to be fat. im not even ashamed.