Pharm Is Phunny

Less than seven hours until the start of the Pharm exam!  I wasn't expecting to pull a near-all-nighter for this one, and I certainly wasn't expecting to spend the night in Mulholland Lounge, but seeing as how it would take me half an hour to walk home and half an hour to walk back in the morning, I decided to get what sleep I can on the couches.  At least I'm not alone... I'm taking Josh down with me.

And now for some sound bytes from studying the past 24 hours together:

Josh: Should you pop cysts?
Coop: They usually go away on their own.  I used to have one on my abdomen.  I called him Ralph.

Sam: The antiarrhythmics are the worst!
Lee: Actually, dopamine drugs are worse, but I can see how you would be distressed by the antiarrhythmics... seeing as how you are an Arrhythmic.

No comments: