Borrelia Burgdorferi

Before this summer, I had never met anyone with Lyme disease.  Then I came back from Africa and found out that Richie had gotten it in August.  Well, the vet told me at Titan's annual checkup today that he was "negative for parasites, negative for heartworms, and STRONGLY positive for Lyme disease."  Luckily, he's shown no symptoms of the illness, so he should be better after taking a month-long regimen of Doxycycline.

On a lighter note, I might start watching Jersey Shore per Catmo's recommendation, because apparently it's just the kind of trashy, mindless television show that I need to forget everything I learned this past block.  And that leads me to the following video, based on the Dove Evolution campaign: 

2 comments:

Rich Rueb said...

sorry sam, i forgot to tell you about this summer when i bit titan... i hope he doesn't end up with facial droop!

Chrissy said...

DUCKKKKKKKKK FACE!!!!!!!!!