The Blizzard of '09 (cont'd)

A mature, responsible second year medical student would stay in today and study for the Pharm exam on Monday.  An immature, irresponsible second year medical student such as myself would take a two hour study break to play on the Lawn and go sledding at Nameless Hill.  Luckily, it turns out that most of my friends are also immature, irresponsible second years.

I took several more pictures in the daylight today, but one that I wish I had gotten was of a car parked on Brandon Avenue.  Apparently someone had tried to dig their car out of the snow, but had obviously given up halfway through.  According to Lee, some clever person thought to write "FAIL" in huge letters in the snow on top of the car.   If I see this tomorrow, I will have to remember to take a picture of it.

Speaking of Lee, I will leave you with a video he showed me that hopefully will not happen in Charlottesville tomorrow, although let's be honest, it probably will.


No comments: