Winter Wonderland

What the heck is happening in my life!?  It's been snowing since 4pm yesterday, and somehow we have accumulated over 15" of snow in Charlottesville already.  The storm shows no signs of stopping, either; the winter weather alert is in effect until 6am on Sunday.  I haven't seen this much snow in Virginia since the Blizzard of '96, when I was a fifth grader.  If you ask me, it's way cooler when you're an 18th grader.

Of course, in typical Sam style, I had to go out on the Lawn and take some pictures last night before people destroyed it with their footprints this morning.  Most of the photos didn't turn out too great, coming out slightly blurry due to the fact that it was snowing so hard.  But some of them look pretty decent, and per usual, I posted the ones I like in a Facebook album.  Also, I was surprised by the number of people out at bars last night despite the blizzard taking place.  You undergrads are craaazy!


No comments: