Game Over

A wise man once said, "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back." Okay, so that wise man was the fictional character Maximus from Gladiator, but whatever. I was smiling today when Bob came up behind me at the library, pressed a watergun to my back, and informed me that he was about to kill me.

Ah well, it's been a good run. I've enjoyed every minute of the game, from the straw in the mouth to the sharpie tattoo of Pikachu to the Wolverine claws made out of plastic knives and everything in between. I knew my time had come when I found out last night that Matt had stolen the white lab coat that I was going to tie-dye for my immunity today. To my surprise, I actually felt relief instead of anger. I can finally start studying for those pesky exams that start next Monday, something I've been neglecting to do in the midst of all of this past week's NBA playoffs, beer tasting, and hiking. I am still in medical school, right?

No comments: